Coronavirus Support: Manchester Digital to provide free membership
The coronavirus has had a serious impact on Greater Manchester’s technology sector and Manchester Digital is here to support the region and its businesses.
Manchester Digital’s COVID-19 revealed that for most businesses, the most impactful way the organisation could help was to use its platform and network to allow businesses to maintain an online presence and a connection with other businesses that may require their services.
For that reason, Manchester Digital has come the decision to offer free membership to the wider sector.
- The promotion of a company’s news, initiatives or offers
- Helping to increase the audience attending a company’s online events and webinars
- Aiding business’s recruitment drive via access to a job board and enhanced profiling
- Access to research, resources and support
- The ability to connect and network with other members of Manchester Digital’s community
- The ability to feed into Manchester Digital’s lobbying work around business support for the tech sector during the Corona pandemic.
What else are Manchester Digital doing?
#MDTechCommunity Slack Channel – The organisation’s Slack channel boasts over 250 members and a dedicated #coronavirus channel in which members are sharing tips, advice, and camaraderie.
Content – Manchester Digital has also been creating content to help the sector, and will continue to do so. Some examples of the information it has shared can be found below.
- Coronavirus: What support is available for tech businesses?
- Coronavirus: Looking after employee’s mental health and wellbeing
- COVID-19: A list of useful resources
- Cyber Security Advice for businesses in response to COVID-19
- Freelancer Hangout: COVID-19 advice for the self-employed
Want to raise your profile?
If you want us to help you to raise your profile, contact email@example.com to arrange sharing your news, jobs or events on their site.